Wednesday 6 October 2010

Home, Home on the Range...

So! I've barely been here a week, and I've booked to come home again! But, don't be alarmed, it's for the Hallowe'en holidays; I'm not running home scarred for life by this experience quite yet!

I've been thinking about coming home for Hallowe'en for the last few days, but I figured I'd wait a while and see if I decided against it. Then, today I was in Chateauroux with the rest of the English assistants in the region, and they were ALL talking about going home for the holidays. So I figured, why shouldn't I? All I'd be doing here is sitting in the flat watching English DVDs, reading English books and generally being a loner. Why would I do that, when I can visit the people I love for a whole week, and come back with wee Caroline at the end of the month? Silly me, thinking that I'd be really homesick and staying here would be the best! The best possible thing, surely, is taking advantage of the opportunity and seeing my loved ones!!!

So, to sum up; I'm having a great time in France, but I'm SO EXCITED about seeing my family and my Chris :D

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment