Friday 15 October 2010

French Loveliness

I know I only posted yesterday, but I feel it's important to share a miracle. In Carrefour, I found caffeine-free fat Coke!



I have rarely felt such an overwhelming wave of delight. I was just wandering down the aisles, shopping basket clutched in my little hand, intending on picking up a measley bottle of 55c lemonade, when I spotted it, in all its glory, practically begging me to buy it. Well, I could hardly ignore the thing that has been missing from my life for several years; I seized the nearest bottle, euphoria clouding my vision and making my hands shake, and continued on with my shopping, hardly believing my luck. My joy in finding such a gem, in a little French supermarchĂ©, led to perhaps a little reckless spending; I went on to purchase more red wine, a tartlette fraises and macaroons. But I don't care! I am SO HAPPY to have found caffeine free Coke, all other food and drink pales into insignificance! Oh, the joy!




I leave you with images of my other purchases. I hope you enjoy them as much as I plan to!!





No comments:

Post a Comment